We’ve compiled a list of some of the most worthy of a road trip to go hunting for antiques.
First on our list is:
1. Ian Henderson which used to be Georgia’s largest antique mall but has recently relocated to Milledgeville and downsides to 25,000 sqft.
2. Vintage Garage Antiques is one of Georgia’s newest antique stores. Vintage Garage Antiques opened 11/1/2021 inside of the Old Clarkesville Mill and is home to the Miles Through Time Automotive Museum.
4. Cobb Antique Mall was voted “Best Antique Mall” by Cobb Life Magazine has over 47,000 square feet of antiques, collectibles, and vintage items.
5. Hodge Podge Antique & Vintage is actually still in a portion of the same building Ian Henderson relocated from in Monroe.
6. Big Peach Antiques Mall has more than 200 dealers and 33,000 square feet of antiques and collectibles!
7. The Antique Mall of Warner Robins. The Antique Mall is a 20,000 square foot establishment with five rooms full of a wonderful array of many different pieces from many different time periods. We added 2,000 more square feet in September of 2011. The Mall has over 46 dealers who are constantly bringing in unusual items from small figurines to large pieces of furniture
8. Greensboro Antique Mall is the largest antique store in the Lake Oconee region. Open 7 days a week, with 11,000 sq. ft.
9. Treasure Hunt Antique Mall is the newest antique shopping experience in Powder Springs, Georgia! The store offers over 27,000 sq ft and over 200 booths of quality antiques and vintage finds.
10. Big Shanty Antiques Marietta has now become a known name in the Southeast antique market circuit and has continued to grow.
11. Woodstock Antiques Mall is North Atlanta’s premier location for finding quality and rare antique & vintage items at a competitive price. Each booth is run by a different individual you will find that our store is a collection of many bright and unique personalities, all of which contribute to the style of our business.
12. Queen of Hearts Antiques & Interiors is home to over 500 savvy dealer-merchants displaying value-priced merchandise to include antiques, collectibles, and home furnishings.
13. Lakewood 400 Antiques Market. is open the 3rd weekend of the month, Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Tickets are $3 per person to explore 75,000 square feet of collectibles.
14. Sasser Flea Market & Antique Mall offers a unique selection of antiques, interiors, home furnishings, estate findings, collectibles, books, and so much more.
15. High Cotton Antiques & Uniques is on the way to Callaway Gardens and The Little White House.
16. Pintage Antique Market is a new breed of antique mall that features antiques, vintage, repurposed & handcrafted pieces.
17. River City Antiques & Interiors Inc. have all original antiques, refurbished vintage pieces, new reproduction merchandise, and one-of-a-kind handmade items that are of the very best quality in 10,000 sqft.
Which Georgia Antique Mall is your favorite?
The Ultimate Blue Ridge Parkway Automotive Museum Tour
The ultimate automotive museum tour through the Blue Ridge Parkway. You can visit 4 amazing automotive museums in two days.
How To Make Money At An Antique Store
How To Make Money Selling Antiques At An Antique StoreThere are all kinds of different business models when it comes to antique malls and antique stores. Here are a couple of different types of antique shops you may encounter. Some antique shops are owned and...
Things To Do Near Helen, Georgia
One of the Coolest Antique Stores in the country can be visited in Clarkesville, Georgia.Helen, Georgia is a neat little Bavarian Town that has positioned itself as a destination for tourists. Helen is only an hour and a half from the heart of Atlanta which makes for...
One of the Coolest Antique Stores in the country can be visited in Clarkesville, Georgia.Vintage Garage Antiques officially opened November 1, 2021, towards the back of the Old Clarkesville Mill. The Old Clarkesville Mill is a huge old textile mill that is acres in...